24 August 2011

Griffin's Daughter


Griffin's Daughter (The Griffin's Daughter Trilogy, Book 1)Griffin's Daughter by Leslie Ann Moore

My rating:
DNF

I got this book when it was a freebie from Kindle. It's the first of three books. I bought it because the premise sounded interesting, and that is the only good thing I can find to say about this book.

Quite frankly the writing was atrocious - full of tell-instead-of-show, really verbose, and bogged down with details. The dialogue was insipid. The characters are annoying and all of them TSTL

oOne of the reviews I read summed it up perfectly: this book can be best described with the world 'almost.' It was almost a very good book (the premise is really interesting), but sadly, what was produced was a very bad book.

In no way shape or form do I recommend this book. I gave up on reading it after a while because I couldn't take it anymore.

Run AWAY from this book!
(I guess it's obvious I won't be reading the other books in the series).



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns