17 August 2011

Fired Up, by Jayne Anne Krentz

Fired Up (Dreamlight Trilogy, #1, Arcane Society, #7)Dreamlight Trilogy #1
Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz

My rating:

This the first book in the Dreamlight trilogy, which is part of the Arcane society novels.
I liked the main characters a lot. Jack Winters and Chloe Harper were well-rounded and interesting. The supporting cast was not too interesting, and neither was the plot. To be frank, I couldn't get into the whole dream psi thing. This is one novel whose paranormal element seemed kind of silly  (I mean, dreamlight? really?). That kinda made the whole plot a joke to me. Nevertheless, I would recommend this book, because I thought the characters were well-written. I did like the novel, and I would read the other books in the trilogy. But that's only if they come my way somehow. I won't go out looking for them.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns