01 May 2012

Dying to Get this Month {May}

*At the beginning of the month I post covers of new releases I am just dying to get my hands on and why I am so excited. *

This month, like last, there are two books I have been waiting on for months and months and months! They are releasing later in the month though, drat the luck!

  May 22nd: Shadow Bound.

Rachel Vincent's Unbound series is set in one of the most unique UF/PNR worlds I have ever come across. But as usual, her characters drive me batty. I swear I could have a drinking game with the characters and their shenanigans - and I'd end up plum drunk! Shadow Bound will tell Kori's story. I admit, though, that my thoughts are with Cam and Liv. I want to see how they are faring. So I will be waiting with bated breath!








May 31st: Tangle of Need

I just know this novel will work for me, I know it! I get to hang out with the SnowDancers, whom I adore, so it's going to be fun! Riaz, the male lead, grew on me, but we still don't know much about him. I know even less about Adria. So although I am interested in the main couple, I'm more excited to see all the people in the Den. And Hawke! I get to spend some time with my favorite changeling wolf! May 2th can't come fast enough!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns