05 May 2012

New Look!




Isn't it absolutely Beautiful????????!!!

I decided a while ago that I wanted to have a design all of my own, but since I suck at anything remotely design-y, I asked around, and looked around some, and was finally pointed to Lori at Imagination Designs.

I can't tell you how happy I am with what she has done! And she was super patient with my choosiness and fickle-osity too! I am soooooo happy with this I could just cry!

It's super awesome and super affordable, too!
Thank you so much, Lori, for making my space a place I can enjoy hanging out on the web!

A thousand times thank you and a thousand times recommendations if anyone is looking for a blog design.

Oh I love this!!!


2 comments:

  1. When I saw it for the first time I really thought "Hey, that must be from Imagination Designs" LOL. (This could be a slogan. Oh God..)

    In any case, I liiike it! :D Wish I could do Blog-themes, but all I can do is code them. Arrgh!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can code themes, Patty. I can't do any of that!!! That's what scares me about moving to WordPress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns