07 March 2012

Review: Curran Hot Tub POV by Gordon Andrews

 *NB: This is a freebie snippet of Curran's POV in the Kate Daniels series. It is a quick read; you can find it on Ilona Andrews' website here. This one takes place during Kate Daniels book #3, Magic Strikes.


Author: Gordon Andrews
Title: Curran Hot Tub POV
Series: Kate Daniels, Curran #4
Source: Ilona Andrews' website.


I LOVE my Curran (well, he's actually Kate's Curran, but we're not dealing with semantics here, hehe)!!

Hanging around in Curran's mind never fails to make me smile. I love how he thinks, how he sees himself, the way he analyzes the situation, how he sees Kate. I love everything about my Curran :D.

This scene was from Magic Strikes, the hot tub scene, and the events just preceding it. owing to the nature of the scene, Curran's POV was slightly cheesy, but still sweet. His interactions with Derek made me laugh out loud.

Again, thank you Gordon Andrews, for making my night!

★★
OTHER BOOKS IN THIS SERIES:
1. Curran
2. Fathers and Sons
3. Curran #3
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns