27 July 2012

TGIF @ GReads #8: Christmas in July

TGIF is a meme hosted over on Ginger's blog that asks fun book-related questions.

And today's question:

Christmas in July: If Santa were to come down your chimney in the middle of summer, which books would you want him to leave for you under the tree?



Well now, that's a dangerous question, lol! But if I had to pick two, I know which books I'd ask for. And surprise surprise, they are  YA books, even though I tend to dislike the genre quite a bit. I was going to pick three, but I have been trying for the past few hours to get my pictures to line up horizontally or in a table without having to host them somewhere first. No dice, so we get two books. The third choice was going to be Maria Snyder's Scent of Magic.


Cinda Chima's marks the final book of the Seven Realms Saga
Rick Riordan's is the third of 5 books in the Heroes of Olympus Series


Can anyone smell a Waiting-on-Wednesday post? Lol!!




3 comments:

  1. Love your blog theme!
    I can't for Scent of Magic, as well.
    Here's my post:
    Michelle Shouts Random: TGIF
    Happy Friday!
    P.S I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I want The Mark of Athena too!

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARK OF ATHENA! I would LOVE to have an early copy of that one in my hands. Love Rick Riordan and love the world he's created!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns