07 January 2012

The Inherited Bride by Maisey Yates

The Inherited BrideThe Inherited Bride by Maisey Yates
My rating: ★★

I didn't like the heroine at all. She rubbed me the wrong way from the moment she was introduced.She was whiny and childish and, quite frankly, an idiot. princess Isabella has run away to Paris to have a month to discover herself before her arranged marriage. Or so the book claimed. She read to me like a spoiled brat. I sincerely would have liked to turn her over my knee and spank some sense into her. I can see why others would not be annoyed by her though, so I am sticking with a three-star rating. That, and because this was a well-written book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns