21 June 2012

On the Fence #1: The Black Dagger Brotherhood

My diary page is for books and series I am wary of starting. 



I am a werewolf/shifter kind of gal, and I don't like vampires, especially the traditional undead incarnations of them anyway. I didn't know of this series until two things occurred in 2011: I joined GoodReads, and my discovered my flatmate loves paranormal romance as much as I do. That was how I initially heard of the BDB. At first I was wary of starting because of the thought of reading about vampires. And then I was hesitant to start because of all the drama surrounding recent books. I know this series is much-loved, as well as much-hated, but its many detractors do put forth salient points. I am not sure my heart can take all the drama.

So then, the question is 'BDB yay or nay?'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns