07 February 2012

Memorable monday #1

Three guesses where/who I saw doing this meme. Sigh. So I am still only going to do two memes a week.  Instead of a Waiting on Wednesday this week, we're going to have a Memorble Monday (yes it's Tuesday, I'm late I know, but still ^_^)


 Memorable Monday is a new meme hosted by the ladies over at Escape in a Book, and invites us to share a memorable quote from something we've read/ are reading.


Here goes!!




My entry is from Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs, found in On the Prowl (an anthology). The review for the anthology will be up on Friday. Anyway here's my absolute favorite line from the book:

"I promise you will enjoy sex with me," he murmured.


Oh Charles Cornick, you stud, you! What we have here is Charles being all suave and cool after he'd told Anna his wolf wanted her for a mate and she'd told him bitingly that after being treated like a whore for a year, she didn't like sex. Patty keeps her series really vanilla, and Charles is really somber, so for him to go all studly and say something like this...It made me giggle so much.  Alpha and Omega is a very short story that worth way more than its weight in gold. You should check it out!

2 comments:

  1. He sure didn't lack faith in his own skills ;) Thank you so much for sharing it with us and for joining in on this first ever Memorable Monday. I will announce the winner next Monday btw.

    There was an error in your link entry but I've fixed it for you. Seems like the address to this post had been copied in twice so it led nowhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for fixing the error, Mari. And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns