11 April 2012

Playing Around With Names

Ok.

So I am a rather fickle person when it comes to naming things. I change my mind and change my mind and change my mind all over again. I have renamed my unborn kids a thousand times over.

The blog too.
Thank goodness I like the blog address. I think it took me a coupla changes to fix that one.

Well, anyway, the blog:

It started out as LADY JAYE READS,
became BY THE FIRESIDE, 
then became READING BY THE FIRESIDE....

and now I am considering changing it all over again, since it's gonna be not-a-review blog, but  diary-ish blog (for me at least. There is every chance that it won't look or sound like a diary-ish blog to you, hehe).

After much thinking (I suck at creative name things :/) I came up with one I liked and thought was perfect:

A Reading Life


But there are a coupla other blogs that have that name :(.

At first, I was going to abandon it, since it's bad form, I think, to use  name that's already been used.
But then, since so many other sites have the name, it's not bad form after all, right? And the url is still unique.

What to do, what to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns