23 November 2011

Blameless by Gail Carriger

Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3)Parasol Protectorate #3
Blameless by Gail Carriger
My rating:★★

Gail Carriger is fast becoming one of my new favorite authors. I love this series!

BLAMELESS is book three of the series. I haven't actually finished book 2 - I peeked at the end and saw that the events in book three were going to be far more interesting, so I took a break from reading the second book to jump headlong into the third :P

In this one, Alexia leaves for Rome after her pregnancy was spurned by her husband, the werewolf Alpha of Woolsey Pack, Lord Conall Maccon. She heads to Italy, to see if she can find some evidence to make him see the error of his ways. There are more attempts on her life.


Back in London, Lord Maccon finally comes to his senses, realizes that Alexia would never be unfaithful to him, and he wants to go and find her and bring her back. But there are other more pressing matters to attend to, and he can't leave until he has seen to them.

I love Alexia and Conall. They make me laugh so much. There is not much I have to say about this book/any book in this series. The mystery is intriguing, and some of the characters are gems. I enjoy them immensely and would heartily recommend them!!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. aaaah..i have these books in my TBR pile and they are going to the top of the heap, in the TBR pile challenge read for 2012. thanks for reminding me why i bought them in the first place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D, I really like them Kimba. They have such a fresh and interesting take on werewolves, etc.

    I really hope you like them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sweet Beginnings kit by NewLifeDreamsDesigns